About Alpha Scan
Alpha Scan, formerly trading as ADA Computer Systems, was established in 1991 to address the need for a premier IT solutions provider in the south of England.
Over the last 25 years, we have built a diverse customer base, ranging from small businesses to large multinational corporations. We are proud to have gained a reputation as trusted experts in the field of IT.
The key to Alpha Scan’s success has been our ability to offer clients flexibility with an unrivalled quality of service, whilst still remaining competitive within the marketplace.
Throughout the growth of the business, we have committed to a programme of continuous improvement and investment in both our people and our internal processes. This ensures we attract and retain the best people and that our customers receive a consistently high level of service as our business continues to expand.
Some of these improvements include:
- An increased number of technical staff permanently employed
- Certified training courses for existing technical staff
- New strategic consultancy partnerships in key new technology areas
- Vehicle tracking software implemented to optimise response times
- Advanced call monitoring software installed to improve customer relations and staff training
- Enhanced level DBS (formerly CRB) checks performed for all staff
2016 is another exciting year for Alpha Scan as we look to relocate to new larger offices within the local area. The tangible benefits of this move will be very evident with significant personnel, vendor and training investment that will offer our clients additional resource and a true ‘one stop shop’ for their IT requirements.