- Commercial IT Support Alpha Scan has been providing great value IT solutions and support for over 25 years. Our service is personalised to meet your individual needs, ensuring professional results every time. We offer support packages tailored to your needs. Options include unlimited call-outs and pre-paid hours. Commercial IT Support
- School ICT Support Alpha Scan has an excellent understanding of the unique requirements of schools. We provide an unlimited support service with no hidden costs. We also provide pre-paid options for smaller schools. Ask us about our track record of seamless migrations away from county IT support. School ICT Support
Alpha Scan IT Support
Alpha Scan IT Support are providers of expert technical services in Hampshire, Wiltshire and Dorset. Our unlimited support package is ideal for customers with a regular IT support requirement and provides exceptional value for money.
Unlimited IT support from Alpha Scan is exactly that, totally unlimited. If you require any additional onsite visits or any remote support at any time (even between regular site visits), it will be arranged without additional charge.
- Great value responsive IT support for all personnel, remote workers and sub-contractors
- Guaranteed 2 working hour response for servers
- Guaranteed 4 working hour response for workstations
- Unlimited on-site visits as required
- 24 Hour pro-active remote server management included
- Remote dial-in support for Windows servers and workstations
- Loan equipment in the event that a device has to be taken off site
- No call out charges
- Regular reports on IT support details as required
Pre-paid IT support options
Alpha Scan IT support services can be purchased in pre-paid blocks of engineering time in advance. This provides businesses with the flexibility to use our services as and when they feel is most effective.
Any unused hours are rolled over and your account is closely monitored to ensure you are always aware of your balance.
Our pre-paid IT support option presents an ideal solution for smaller businesses in the Hampshire area with a less demanding IT support requirement and companies that require a more granular level of budget management. This is a popular IT support option that many of our competitors do not offer.
- Controlled expenditure
Fully Managed IT Support
Our fully managed support service features an all-inclusive unlimited remote and on-site provision.
Additionally, this includes a selection of services designed to monitor and maintain network infrastructure, preventing minor issues from escalating into major faults and allowing your business to focus on its core activity.
Fully managed support is billed monthly, allowing a responsive and affordable IT support solution with the added benefit of fixed monthly costs.
Alpha Scan’s standard response time service level agreement (SLA) for onsite and remote calls is 2 hours for all server and communications equipment and 4 hours for all workstations, laptops and desktop devices. We do, however, frequently exceed these SLA’s; the majority of issues are responded to instantly and a significant amount of problems are resolved within just a few minutes.
We are happy to agree faster response times for any devices that are deemed to be critical. We also remain flexible on a number of other aspects of our service, just ask for more information.
Help desk opening hours
Our telephone support help desk is fully available from 08:30 AM to 5:30 PM, Monday to Friday. Additionally, we are able to offer an ’out of hours’ service in the evenings and on weekends as appropriate.
Out of Hours IT Service
Our Microsoft Certified engineers are on hand from 08:30 AM – 5:30 PM Monday-Friday. We also operate a flexible out-of-hours service.
We can be available in the evening or at weekends as appropriate. We often utilise out of hours working to perform routine maintenance and system upgrades, minimising downtime to your network.
Upgrades to your network infrastructure, hardware and software can be strategically planned out of hours in order to minimise downtime and disruption to your business.
- Evening, overnight and weekend work
- Phased upgrades
- Off-site and remote upgrades
- Minimal downtime & disruption
Dedicated resources – understanding your business
Alpha Scan can quickly react to support calls or to consult on solutions and proposed improvements whenever required.
Alpha Scan will assign a dedicated engineer to your network. We will build a complete and thorough understanding of your current applications, configurations and your ambitions for future IT development.
A second office-based engineer will mirror all work completed on your network to ensure we have a consistently knowledgeable resource readily available to be deployed at all times.
You will be allocated a dedicated account manager. Your Alpha Scan account manager is your first port of call for any queries you may have outside of day-to-day IT support.
They will consult with you to understand your requirements and can offer advice on potential solutions and the development of your network infrastructure.
Your account manager can manage any changes to your requirements for ongoing technical support and can arrange quotations, service review meetings and onsite visits as required.
IT development and budgetary planning
Our transparent approach to pricing means that businesses have a fixed single cost for IT support with no additional charges for emergency call-outs. This greatly aids in accurately planning annual and longer term budget requirements.
We can help you plan the longer-term development of your IT infrastructure, allowing you to predict expenditure and phase development projects in line with your budgetary constraints.
We will share our knowledge of the expected life cycle of existing and newly installed equipment (typically three years for laptops and desktop PCs) to help you diarise strategic upgrades and replacement of hardware.
- Strategic planning of upgrades to minimise disruption
- Transparent pricing
- Predictable expenditure
A ‘one-stop-shop’ for technology
Alpha Scan IT Support offer full consultation, installation and support services across a broad range of technologies, including training for staff and consultation and recommendations for future IT development.
- Disaster recovery planning & management
- Ransomware prevention & cyber security
- IT development & budgetary planning
- Structured cabling
- Office moves
- Microsoft accredited engineers with DBS clearance
- Great prices on laptops, desktops and tablets
- Excellent value broadband packages
- Cloud back-up and recovery services
- Server installations and upgrades
- On-site, remote and telephone IT support